Nanowrimo

Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm back.

Yep. It happened. In fact, it probably happened a long time ago, I just didn't see the point in posting my stories where people could see them. But, it happened anyway. Blogger made an update that fixed the spacing problem that killed this blog before. So, I'm rebooting this blog. I could delete all the old posts and start fresh, and I still might, but for now I'll just leave them there for continuity. Just be warned, if you scroll down far enough, you'll find writing from about two years ago. In fact, if you do, I hope you'll see how far I've come in nearly two years.

In the last two years, I've developed pretty well as a writer. I moved from unpublishable gimmicky stories to planning novels and writing short stories that could actually be something. At some point I might start talking about what I'll be working on a few months from now, but for now I'll take it as it comes and just post some stories that I've worked on recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment